Tuesday, June 24, 2008

shocked.

I'm a little shocked. What I thought was a before bedtime power nap for Andrew ended up being a really early bedtime. That leaves me in a present state of confusion, not really knowing what to do with myself!

Today I had a tooth extracted. I let a broken tooth get bad and the overall best long term solution was to have the tooth removed and look towards an implant. To my surprise, I didn't feel a thing. It is strange to have such a big gap in the back of my mouth!

I'm rethinking the clothing name. I need something that is somewhat all encompasing. I will do mostly nature and christian based themes so I need a catchy name for that....

New thought is my old design name, New Creations or CreationWare,
Created Critters... i don't know... give me some input here!!! I have to have the name to apply for my LLC.

1 comment:

Jill B said...

I think Created Critter is a catchy name!!