Monday, June 23, 2008

Happenings


WORKING HARD TO LIFT HIS HEAD!

1st Drawing for infant shirt
As of last week, they say that Andrew should be able to recognize his name. I have no doubt that he does, but more often it seems he thinks his name is handsome! Anytime I say "Hey Handsome!" his face lights up more than ever. He continues to amaze me and remind me of our Awesome God as he grows and develops. Speaking of names, I think that I will call my clothing company "Little Lights." I am still open to suggestion, because I'm not completely sold on this one. I wonder how the prominent clothing stores got their name, ie "Gymboree, Gap, etc.". I want a name that will stick and stand out. The snook is a drawing for the clothing. the back drawing is incomplete, but will include bait to catch snook. I also have a monarch design in the making, and plan on having 2-3 designs a week. In addition, I'm looking for a good quality heat press, sources for blank infant clothing, and looking towards getting my LLC shortly. My hope remains to stay home with my boy. I'm having fun getting back into drawing and want art to become a bigger part of my life. I'd hate for Andrew to grow up never knowing that I am an artist because I fail to practice it! I want him to be surrounded by art.

4 comments:

fren_ace said...

cute angel!

jt said...

I love the "Little Lights" clothing idea! Go for it 100%!

Anonymous said...

hey found your blog via another blog. I think you really got something with this clothing design. I would love to see what else you got.I understand your concept better now, BNT could really be a good trade show for you.

Jenna said...

Lisa, this is awesome! I love it! Can't wait to see what else you have under your sleeve!