Thursday, June 12, 2008


ONE HAPPY BOY!




At
GREAT GRAMMA aka GG

Search for day care...

This week I visited an in home day care and was really turned off by the idea of sending Andrew to a stranger while I go to work. I began daydreaming about possible ways for me to earn money at home. I often shop at a site that sells hand made goods online (Hyenacart.com). It is mostly stay at home moms who make stuff! Anyways, I get diapers there. SO what I am thinking is that I can make baby and toddler shirts and rompers to start. I will dye them (like the one pictured above that my aunt made) and design artwork to print on them. I want to get a simple screen printer to print my artwork on the shirts. I will also make matching diapers for all those crazy cloth diapering mamas!!! Maybe even hats, bibs, and booties to match.

My plan is to scrounge up enough money to buy the necessary supplies, make the clothes, start selling, and work at ATT as I start up to make sure that it brings in enough cashflow. We don't need much really. And I really want to stay home with my boy!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Sounds like a great idea! There are lots of moms on ebay doing stuff like that. You're so talented you definitely should be using your talents to make money. Cute pics by the way.