Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holidays

This year I have been so busy that it hardly feels like we are in the holidays. Working in retail for corporate america is no fun during Thanksgiving and Christmas. On top of that I am busy with starting a business and trying to somewhat maintain the home, while at the same time love and care for Andrew.

I am in prayer that Christ would be glorified this season despite all that is going on around me. I desire to grow in Him and point to Him. I want to be more bold in sharing my faith to those around me. Chances are coming daily at work, now I want to follow the Spirit's prompting and speak up when He leads me. Please pray that my coworkers, customers, fellow artists, and family would see Christ through me. Pray they would know him as their Savior and friend.

No comments: