Sunday, December 28, 2008

As I continue to think about suffering for Christ, reading more and meditating more, I have been very weary. I also have noticed that I have been pretty "short" with people, especially Adam. I get frustrated and have a wall up, unintentionally, but leading to a mean and deffensive spirit.

I have come to realize that I am not leaning on Christ. I am not praying like I should be and I'm being beat up in what I think is Spiritual warfare. I think about doing this and that "in His steps" but have not fought in prayer. I have not utilized the most powerful weapon that God gives us.

It timed out well, that the Desiring God blog is about prayer and that this is their prayer week. I will also strive to focus on prayer this week and learn more about what it means to really depend on and walk with God.

No comments: