Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Brevard Zoo

Today Adam took the day off and we went to the Brevard Zoo.  It was a lot of fun!
I had a lot of fun playing with my camera.  All of these shots are actually NOT on automatic.  I'm learning!
This is a Roseate Spoonbill pruning.
Andrew was so HAPPY to be with his daddy (and me) at the zoo.
Andrew and Daddy looking for the otters.
Pretty, albeit crazy, birds.  If you hold a cup of nectar they flock to you and perch on every square inch of your arm.

Hello, Pretty bird!  I loved that you could get so close to them!  I have some shots of him very close up!
Andrew is dressed up as a sea turtle.  The best part of the Brevard Zoo is the kids area with tons of activities.  Here he is on his way to search for turtle eggs.
Saving the best for last, Andrew loved wading and splashing in the water.  By the end of all this he was worn out and slept from 2-5:30!!!  We need to do this more often.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

GORGEOUS pictures Lisa! Looks like you all had a blast!