Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hints of personal spiritual revival

Lately I've felt a tug at my heart to know Christ and serve Him with more than I have been. I've been blessed to be involved in a couple of studies at my church that have rekindled the Spirits fire within my heart and have given me a longing to live a life more true to my calling in Christ. It seems that in the business of day to day life, I constantly put Christ to the side and make excuses for it because of all that is going on. Now I am seeking discernment to how I should truly live in a way that glorifies God. I know that if I wait until I'm no longer busy as a mom and wife, I will never fully serve Christ to the lengths that he has called me to. Please pray that the eyes of my heart would be enlightened, that I would know the fullness of Christ and He would radiate from me to the lost and hurting as well as to my husband and son.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: