Monday, April 28, 2008

It's great to get out!!!

We have had a few chances to get out of the house and it has done wonders for my mental state! Yesterday was my first time back at church and it has never felt so refreshing. I loved showing off Andrew, but even more it felt like life had some sort of normalcy to it. Worship and fellowship renewed me from within.

After church we were able to go out to lunch with a few friends. It was fun to talk about parenthood with the other moms and again, things seemed "normal". Andrew was a breeze throughout, though last night he was up every two hours.

I'm looking forward to things continuing to fall into a state of mild "normalcy"

1 comment:

Christina said...

It was fun to see you and catch up. Andrew is such a sweetie. God has truly blessed you guys!
Christina